30 Posts Limit for New Member
If you're a new Member who has just joined China History Forum, please do read this.
By default, you will start off as a "CHF Beginner" (as seen in your badge). A CHF Beginner only has a maximum limit of 30 posts. Once your post count reaches 30 posts, your posting ability will be disabled automatically and you will not be able to post in CHF. At this point in time, your badge will change to "Xiucai Exam Candidate"
How to regain your posting ability?
In order to regain your posting ability, you need to decide for yourself and choose either of the following:
1. Take our Imperial Exam to become a Scholar Member
2. Participate in our Exemption Plan.
You would need to PM General Zhaoyun or any other administrator to inform him which choices you intend to take. In which case, the admin will either provide you with an exam account to take the Imperial Exam OR allow you to participate in the Exemption Plan.
Note that you need not wait till your post count has reached 30 posts before you can take the Imperial Exam. Simply contact General Zhaoyun or any other administrators about taking the Exam.
For info about posting limit, refer to http://www.chinahist...showtopic=16174
For info about CHF Imperial Exam, refer to http://www.chinahist...showtopic=14696
For info about Exemption Plan, refer to http://www.chinahist...showtopic=19216
Announcement: 30 Posts Limit for New Member
Posted by General_Zhaoyun
- 12,051 posts
Grand Valiant General of Imperial Han Army
- Location:Singapore (Taiwanese/Singapore Permanent Resident)
- Interests:Chinese History, Chinese Philosophy and Religion, Chinese languages, Minnan/Taiwanese language, Classical Chinese, General Chinese Culture
- Languages spoken:Mandarin, Taiwanese (Hokkien), English, German, Singlish
- Ethnic Groups or Race:Han Chinese (Taiwanese Hoklo)
Main Interest in CHF:
General Chinese Culture
Specialisation / Expertise:
Chinese Language, History and Culture