Disclaimers of CHF
Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:53 PM
Disclaimers of CHF
1. The following disclaimers apply to the following website "China History Forum" at http://www.chinahistoryforum.com and "China History Info" at http://www.chinahistoryinfo.com
2. China History Forum and China History Info Web pages are designed for educational purposes but as members are the contributors, we MAKE NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY.
3. China History Forum and China History Info are not responsible or liable for any damages which may occur as a result of your use or misuse of the information available on the websites www.chinahistoryforum.com and www.chinahistoryinfo.com.
4. Occasionally a link is provided to a page on a site other than www.chinahistoryforum.com and www.chinahistoryinfo.com. China History Forum and China History Info has no control over content on such pages, and as such is not responsible for their content or accuracy.
5. Partnership links with other forum sites are only intended for increasing and exchanging traffic. China History Forum has no power and knowledge of stance toward the listed forums' ideology, and thus has no relations to any form of political orientation associated with that partner site (when applicable).
6. China History Forum reserves the right to amend the disclaimer as deemed appropriate.
7. With regard to the Goggle ads displayed in the banners, it depends on the content of the page being viewed. These pages are neither selected nor endorsed by China History Forum. Therefore, China History Forum is not responsible or liable for any offense which may occur as a result of your viewing of these banners.
"夫君子之行：靜以修身，儉以養德；非淡泊無以明志，非寧靜無以致遠。" - 諸葛亮
One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. If you are not simple and frugal, your ambition will not sparkle. If you are not calm and cool, you will not reach far. - Zhugeliang
Posted 29 May 2005 - 11:00 PM
Posted 29 May 2005 - 11:03 PM
Protect the forum against over-zealous lawyers and litigation-happy opportunists
Why is this disclaimer neccessary in the first place?
Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:02 AM
Besides, the thing of wikipedia was on for weeks, and I didn't care because I thought sooner or later they'll have it deleted. Turns out I have to copy and paste.
Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:07 PM
Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:56 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users