I just wanna share with you some fruits enzymes that I made recently.
Below are the recipes for the pineapple blackberries and banana mango.
Drinking these fruit enzymes help our bodies digest, absorb nutrients while delivering oxygen throughout the body, thereby providing energy and immune boost.
I wish everyone good health and wellness. Take good care!
1 pineapple (pre-peeled)
1 cup blackberries
300g rock sugar
2 green banana (pre-peeled)
2 mangoes (pre-peeled)
1/2 cup dried figs
300g rock sugar
1. Clean and dry all fruits, utensils and glass containers.
2. Use boiling water to sanitize utensils and glass containers.
3. Cut and slide all the fruits.
4. Pace all the fruits and rock sugar into the bottle, in the following sequences: Lemon in the 1st layer, pineapple- 2nd layer, blackberries- 3rd layer, lemon again- 4th layer, rock sugar- 5th layer and so on.
5. Top up the uppermost layer with honey before putting on the lid, leave some air space at the top.
6. Leave it in a dry and cool place for 3 weeks fermentation.
7. If black/greenish/brownish colour mould is seen, everything has to be disposed off.
8. Once the enzyme is ready, pour the liquid enzyme into a new storage bottle and keep it in the fridge.
9. Add 3 teaspoons of enzyme into a glass of water and drink it in the morning or before meal.
10. For banana mango enzyme, repeat above steps and replace the fruits with green bananas, mangoes and dried figs.
11. Enjoy your fruit enzymes! =)
Pictures can be found here:http://karsimple.blogspot.sg/search/label/Fruit%20enzyme
No replies to this topic
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users