Hello guys. Actually I think that in real life, why would Adam and Eve be in Jewish or Chinese land or anywhere else? The oldest bones have been found in Africa so in my perspective, I think they were in Africa.
But perhaps the oldest bones in Africa cannot really prove anything. There may be even older bones waiting to be excavated in China or anywhere else.
Speaking scientifically, Adam and Eve is probably just a Christian myth that they believe in. Every religion has their different views.
I personally follow Buddhism and don't believe in this myth. If the oldest bones were to be found in China one day, me likes
Personally, I think there are only several countries which are possibly the place where Adam and Eve appeared. Here they are.
1. China (For it has 5000 years of rich history)
2. Africa (Again, oldest human bones found)
3. Egypt (Oldest civilization in history)
4. Arctic (It may be arctic in modern day, but perhaps long ago it was somewhere closer to the equator and warm, probably here are human bones here waiting to be excavated)
5. Antarctic (It may be Antarctic in modern day, but perhaps long ago it was somewhere closer to the equator and warmer, bones here waiting to be excavated)
6. North Korea (Communist state, alot of things yet to be uncovered)
7. Cuba (Communist state)
8. Russia (It's land is so big, I'm sure these bones are hiding somewhere. And there are rumors saying that a hole dug in Siberia emits loud cries from hell and flaming tongues lashing out)
These are just what I think.
To date, Africa still holds the oldest human fossils in the world.
You may have read the following articles before from the websites which I find them very interesting:
1 http://anthro.paloma...homo/homo_2.htm: Homo erectus
2 http://heritage-key....t-africa-theory : (110,000-year-old Chinese Fossil Poses Challenge to 'Out of Africa' Theory).
3 http://news.national...africa-science/: Oldest Modern Human Outside of Africa Found. Chinese fossil challenges traditional early-human time line, study says.
As for the oldest civilization of the world, here are two website forums which discuss this thread. You decide which civilization is the oldest or accept Mesopotamia as the oldest.
A http://archive.world..._topic2391.html : Oldest civilization in the world?
Raygun Posted: 11-Jul-2006 at 21:13:
“Just a question.
If we adopt the "Out of Africa" theory of the evolution of man, then shldn't the Africans be the oldest people, and potentially the oldest
civilization? I said potentially 'cause I haven't read anything about any African ancient cities, but who knows....
B What is the oldest civilization in the world?? - Yahoo! Answers
answers.yahoo.com › ... › Mythology & Folklore
10 answers - 16 Nov 2006
Top answer: Mesopotamia Iraq now search about that in yahoo or google and give me 10 points!What is the oldest civilization in the world? - 7 Sep 2007
Korea, the oldest civilization in the wolrd! It seems that the ... - 22 Jul 2006
Which is the oldest world civilization? - 17 Apr 2006
Is the Indus valley civilization the oldest civilization of the ... - 16 Dec 2005
More results from answers.yahoo.com »